2009年1月15日木曜日

Three Best Blogs in Other Class

☆*・。  No1… noni- chan “humming*”
Her blog is very cute and there are many pictures in her homepage, so I can know about topic soon. Also, when she wants to tell important words, the letter is bigger than others. So it’s easy to understand!!


☆*・。  No2… kroe “Diamond* Days”
I like her blog, because her blog’ designs are simple and clean. There are moderate pictures and links, so it’s easy to watch blog. Her sentences are not too long and not too short. It’s very good.


☆*・。  No3… Mutsumi “Mutsumi”
Her blog is nice, because there are many links on her blog. I can get much informations at her blog. Her content is good and it’s easy to understand for me.

1 件のコメント:

McFLY さんのコメント...

Hi, This blog’s design is very nice!! I like this blog. And this blog has some nice picture and links.